NYSTATIN is a medicine for when you have thrush or some other sort of infection in your mouth. Doesn't matter why you have it, this is how to get rid of it with NYSTATIN.
- Consult your doctor to inspect what you have and get a prescription for NYSTATIN or similar medicine or medication.
- Inject the recommended amount into your mouth as recommended (usually 3 times a day) and swish it around in your mouth. Make sure it get up in there all the way to top of your gums. Make sure to get the medication nice and tight up against the painful areas.
- Spit it out and rinse out your mouth with a bit of small amount of water, but don't fully get all that medicine out just yet.
- Wait for it to start to taste really bitter in your mouth and then tough it out as long as you can, like 10 minutes is more than enough, wash out your mouth thoroughly and vigorously.
- If the infection goes away, even completely, KEEP TAKING THE MEDICATION IN THE SAME AMOUNTS as the doctor recommended. Don't cut the treatment short just because the symptoms went away. Otherwise it might come back and much stronger.
Team of Monkeys Maze Cartoon - Comic of a Team of monkeys on their way to administer a vaccine shot.
This cartoon is also a maze, find the inward facing arrow entrance and the other arrow for an exit. And enjoy the cartoon ;)